Google Drive is one of the optimized platforms to store your precious information and app data. Sometimes, you forget to back up your data in Google Drive. Moreover, many of you have no idea about how to restore WhatsApp messages without backup. In this article, we will discuss the top-notch tool that can help you with this.
By the end of this discussion, you will know a WhatsApp data recovery tool to restore WhatsApp data. You will also learn some of the surprising forthcoming features of WhatsApp in the bonus part.
Part 1: The Best and Blazing Fast WhatsApp Data Recovery Tool
Wondershare MobileTrans is known to be the best-in-class tool for recovering deleted WhatsApp messages without backup. With its high-class functionality, you can back up and restore WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business data. You can export your messages in PDF or HTML format to access them anytime. MobileTrans never overwrites the data, and this characteristic also plays an essential part in making this tool more special.
The user interface of this tool is modernized and well-structured, so you will not face complications while exploring it. Moreover, MobileTrans is also famous for its blinking fast speed, which ensures that you can know how to restore data in the blink of an eye. Not to forget, this tool supports more than 18 data types to restore any kind of data.
Key Features Wondershare MobileTrans
- You can not only recover deleted WhatsApp data on Android, but it also helps you to restore the iTunes backup in a few clicks.
- With its Phone Transfer feature, you can transfer every bit of your device's data from one device to another without compromising the quality.
- It has the capability to make cross-platform data transfer. Thus, you can transfer data from Android to iOS or from iOS to Android.
- MobileTrans also lets you transfer music playlists with ease. You can move Apple, Spotify, YouTube, and other playlists with it.
What is the Procedure to Recover WhatsApp without Backup
Here are the steps through which you can learn how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup:
Step 1: Go to MobileTrans and Connect Devices
To start recovering the WhatsApp data, launch MobileTrans on your computer and select the "Backup and Restore" module. Following this, click on "Deleted WhatsApp Data Restore" and use a USB cable to connect your Android to your computer.
Step 2: Verify WhatsApp and Manage Access
After this, open WhatsApp to complete the backup process. Next, access the "Settings," and disable the "Backup to Google Drive" from the "Chat Backup" feature within the "Chat" settings. Following, go to Installation via USB pop-up and select "Install." To proceed, select "Continue" and tap "Allow."
Step 3: Restore WhatsApp Data
Again, log in to WhatsApp and select the "Restore" button. Afterward, select "Next," and once the lost chats are loaded, mark the "Checkbox" and click the "Restore to Device" button.
Part 2: How to Restore the Old WhatsApp Messages Using Google Drive
With the help of Google Drive, you can store valuable information like chats and media content. It has many collaborative features which can help teams to work collaboratively. You can access Google Drive on several devices such as tablets, mobile, and computers. Another important thing is it also lets you manage access to your files to ensure privacy.
When you enable the backup to Google Drive feature of WhatsApp, you can relax because your data is saved. However, restoring the old chats from Google Drive can be problematic if you have no idea. Now you can rest easy because we have covered you in this part. You can follow the steps listed here to accomplish the task without issues:
Step 1: To restore chats on WhatsApp, reinstall it on Android and launch it. To proceed, verify your account and manage access to WhatsApp. Following this, it will start looking for the backup and tap the "Restore" button once the backup is found.
Step 2: Wait a few minutes, and press the "Next" button. Select "OK" and type your name. After this, click "Next" and wait a few moments. WhatsApp will be restored with the old Google Drive backup to access the chats.
Bonus Tip: What are the New Features Coming to WhatsApp
You are aware of the fact that WhatsApp is a very popular chatting platform. Users use it not only for chatting but can also share media and other files with it. Moreover, WhatsApp is equipped with the most prior and significant information.
So, users always seek innovative features to maximize their workflow efficiency and chatting experience. The good news for those users is that WhatsApp will release diversified intuitive and assistive features. Some of them are listed below for you:
- Emojis are one of the most cherished parts of WhatsApp. Taking this into account, WhatsApp plans to introduce some new emojis through which users can communicate with each other without getting bored.
- People mainly use other keyboard apps to chat with each other in multiple types of fonts. If you are also one of them, then you can rest easy. WhatsApp will introduce some of the latest fonts to chat in multiple ways.
- If you are a leading person in your class and have to manage a group, then WhatsApp can assist you. It is going to introduce the expiration date feature for groups. Now you can set the customized dates so groups can automatically get deleted on that day.
- One of the best features to be introduced is the screenshot block. Now you can communicate with other people without worrying about the fact that they can capture screenshots of chats. It is a very convenient thing for many users.
The above-discussed article answers questions like how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages with or without backup. You can use Google Drive to accomplish this task, but sometimes it can be a problematic thing if you haven't done a backup recently. So, one of the most optimized solutions for this issue is Wondershare MobileTrans.
Wondershare MobileTrans can restore WhatsApp data without compromising the quality of data. In the bonus tip of the article, we have also provided some of the upcoming features of WhatsApp.